CDOB Studio Re-opening Protocols & Guidelines
Re-opening Date: Saturday 25th July 2020
Studio Hygiene Protocols
Before and after class our teachers will ensure the following procedures of cleaning are adhered to in our studio:
- Wipe down and disinfectant door handles, and other high-touch surfaces on studio premises, including the floor and equipment.
- Two cleaning stations will be available on the entrance of the studio and another near the toilet with Alcohol hand Sanitizer Gel 70%.
- Main door open with fans to ensure the circulation of air inside the studio
- Social distancing measures
- Floor markings to maintain social distancing all times
- Limited capacity inside the studio at anytime
- Parents and non class participants must wait outside the studio
- Gathering at the entrance must be avoided
- Students must remove shoes on entrance and coats should be hung upon entrance too, if possible try to arrive fully changed for the class.
- Student's temperatures will be measured on entry with a non-touch infrared forehead thermometer, if a high temperature of 37.8C or greater is found then you will be asked not to participate in class.
- If you are feeling any COVID-19 symptom you should not came to the studio.
- Students must avoid any unnecessary touching of instruments, equipments or surfaces.
- We advise all students to bring to class a small towel which you must carry with you at all times and also avoid unnecessary touching of your face and mouth.
- Social distancing of should be maintained at all times, and students should avoid being face to face during class, the use of masks is recommended.
- Students are responsible to use the cleaning stations on entrance/exit and whenever is necessary.